Uber Introduces Cash Payment Option
Uber, the world’s leading ridesharing application, has rolled out an exciting new feature for all of its loyal customers. Starting July 8, 2016, Cebu will become the very first city in the Philippines to offer the cash payment option to all Uber riders.
CASH PAYMENT OPTION
Instead of paying using credit card, riders can now enjoy the wide range of services offered by Uber by paying in cash! According to Uber Philippines General Manager Laurence Cua, the introduction of the new payment option is a true testament to the company’s commitment to providing its customers safe, affordable, and convenient rides.
And to make things a little more exciting, Uber has prepared an exclusive treat for its Cebuano riders. According to City Lead EJ Dela Vega, beginning July 8th, all first-time riders in Cebu will get 50% discount on their first five (5) rides until July 17. How? By simply downloading the Uber app and keying in the promo code CELEBRATECEBU upon signing up. It’s that simple!
WHAT IS UBER?
So what exactly is Uber? To save you the trouble, #TheCebuano has listed down 10 good reasons why you should pick up your phone and download the UBER app right this very moment.
1. Uber started in San Francisco in 2010. It has since expanded to 464 cities in over 70 countries.
2. Uber gets at least one million rides each day.
3. Uber lets users get a ride by simply pushing a button.
4. Uber allows riders to pay for their ride in cash or using their credit card.
5. Uber aims to help solve road congestion by encouraging people to leave their cars at home.
6. Uber allows passengers to rate their drivers. In turn, partner-drivers can also rate their passengers.
7. Uber lets passengers see the photo and important details of their driver when requesting a ride.
8. Uber does not allow anonymous pick-ups. Also, they have a 24/7 support team that passengers can contact.
9. Uber offers numerous services like UberX, UberPool, UberBlack, and many more for different types of riders.
10. Uber is very easy to use. Simply download the app, register, and key in necessary details. After that, you can begin to request for a ride! It’s that easy!
Download the Uber app now and enjoy safe and reliable rides at the tap of a button.