Mandani Bay Reopens its Premier Event Venue The Tent
HTLand, Inc. presented on November 8, 2023, a major landmark in its emerging Mandani Bay community in Mandaue City, the premier event venue The Tent at Mandani Bay.
The Tent is Mandani Bay’s response to a discerning market’s yearning for the ultimate events venue, where milestones are marked, relationships commence and are rekindled and life itself is celebrated!
This is the ideal place to hold special occasions – from weddings, and birthdays to social gatherings and corporate events.
The Tent at Mandani Bay has 1,250 square meters of total usable area in the permanent covered structure. Additionally, it has more space in the adjacent garden area which allows for al fresco hosting or extension of the indoor event zone.
The Tent at Mandanie has enough room for up to 800 guests on a dinner set-up and 1,200 guests on a concert-type set-up. Additionally, extra seating can be set up in the adjacent garden area which is ideal for outdoor events.
There is plenty of spaces for the movement and flow of guests and service suppliers. Also, the venue has a well-appointed and strategically located food service area.
The Tent at Mandani Bay has facility-wide air conditioning that covers the main event area, foyer, VIP Room, and restrooms. This ensures that all guests are comfortable wherever they are in the venue.
The Tent has a well-planned power system and 100% backup generator in place.
WHY THE TENT?
- It is located within a few minutes from the international airport, the seaports, and key locations in Cebu, Mandaue, and Lapulapu Cities
- It has an option for garden extension and it has a Park-and-Go system which eliminates elevator or escalator trips
- Clients of The Tent have the freedom to choose Mandani Bay accredited suppliers
- Clients can use Tiffany chairs and tables for free when using The Tent. They also get inclusive use of the VIP room.
- Lastly, there is no corkage fee for additional food and drinks.
The Tent at Mandani Bay
Mandani Bay Avenue cor. F.E. Zuellig Avenue, Mandaue City, Cebu
Contact Person: Ms. April Salamero
Landline: 032 263 3499
Mobile: 0920 911 9265
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org