Sugbo Mercado is Finally On Foodpanda
Are you a big fan of Sugbo Mercado? Here’s one great news that will definitely brighten your day. Foodpanda, during a special series of events held here in Cebu City, recently announced that the well-loved Cebuano weekend food market is now on the famous on-demand food delivery service. The inclusion of Sugbo Mercado to the platform is part of Foodpanda’s goal to make food available to more people. The move also solidifies the brand’s claim as the world leader in food delivery.
One of Foodpanda’s main thrusts is to help expand and make more local food available to consumers. By partnering with Sugbo Mercado, Foodpanda gives the users of the app more variety in terms of food type, location, and price. At the same time, the platform is opening more doors for smaller brands to get the recognition that they need and deserve.
Don’t have Foodpanda yet? It’s easy! Follow the steps below:
- Download the official Foodpanda app.
- Search for the restaurant where you want to order food from.
- Check out the menu and choose the dishes that you want to order.
- Add a voucher code for big savings!
- Place your order.
- Your order will then be prepared by the restaurant, picked up by the delivery partner, and taken straight to your door. Your app will show you real-time updates so it’s very easy and convenient.
- Once the order arrives, simply pay the amount stated on the app. And then you’re done!
That was quite easy, right?
To know more about Foodpanda, visit their official website HERE.