8 Big Cebu Port Projects We Can’t Wait to See
To meet the ever-growing demand for faster, safer, and more efficient sea travel, the Cebu Port Authority recently bared their upcoming projects in and around Cebu. These projects are not only expected to enhance Cebu’s port infrastructure and logistics but are also seen to greatly improve sea port passenger experience.
Check out these 8 Medium Term and Proposed projects that will surely add more zest to Cebu’s already thriving economy.
1. Pier 4 Construction
|Location:||Cebu Domestic Port|
2. Fast Ferry Passenger Terminal Construction
3. Berths Upgrade and Dredging
|Location:||Cebu International Port — Cebu Channel|
4. Pedestrian Overpass Construction
5. Construction of Malapascua Jetty (with Covered Walk)
|Location:||Malapascua Island, Daanbantayan|
6. Extension of Maya Port Rock Causeway
|Location:||Maya Port, Daanbantayan|
7. Repair and Extension of Existing RC Deck with Provision of Roro Ramp
|Location:||Pilar Port, Camotes Islands|
8. Construction of Kinatarcan Jetty and Covered Walk
|Location:||Sitio Pasil, Kinatarcan Island, Santa Fe, Bantayan Island|
Source: CPA Project Presentation
Which of these projects are you most excited about?